Call Now0595-2412277

Our LocationRampur Road, Bilaspur U.P. India


Any parents who want to withdraw their ward from the school must deposit one month’s fee before withdrawal. The issue of Transfer Certificate will be withheld by the Principal until all the school dues are cleared. A student seeking re-admission on any account will have to pay entrance and other fee again.