- Inculcate in yourself the habit of pre reading and post reading.
While post reading mark difficult portions in different inks and discuss your the
very next day in class.
- Always begin with easy, move on to average and then difficult portion.
- Try and Learn the content taught on regular basis.
Be not in a habit of piling of workload. Complete HW and Assignments and submit
- Prepare a detailed date - wise schedule for revision of all subjects.
- Avoid verbal learning only. Whatever is learnt must be penned down by you.
- Solve all your queries from concerned teacher till you are perfectly confident.
Be proactive and try and develop a strong will power. Remember success Comes to
those who work hard.
- Try and do self assessment of whatever you have learnt on regular basis.
Be a patient and keen listener in class and remove all your doubts immediately After
Work in groups, prepare and exchange your question bank and be interactive With
- Utilize every free period in doing self study.
- To improve concentration, do meditation.
- Avoid cramming of the subject, try to have a better understanding of the basic Concept.