- I will follow the time management schedule provided to me for my class, by the school.
I will also prepare my own parallel time management schedule giving more weightage to
my weak areas.
- I will divide my time judiciously for all subjects.
- I will identify my time wasters and try to minimize them.
I will say a BIG NO or devote minimum time to Computer Games, TV and Telephone.
- I will always adhere sincerely to the schedule prepared by me.
- I will regularly revise the lessons done in class so that I don't have a backlog.
- I will take breaks at regular intervals to avoid the monotony and breaking of concentration.
- I will bifurcate my syllabus in such a way that allotted time is enough to complete the topic.
- I will refresh myself by meditating, taking liquid supplements if and when I feel tired.
|7:45 AM TO 2:00 PM
||8:30 AM TO 3:00 PM
|9:00 to 10:00 A.M.
4:00 to 5:00 P.M.
|(to meet with principal)